Rates (per room, per night)
Single room: ZAR 1,800. 00
Double room: ZAR 2,100.00
Rates quoted are per room, per night, including breakfast, including 14% VAT and the compulsory 1% Government Tourism Levy.
All reservations are made on a “first come, first served” basis. The stated room rates were valid through 15 December 2015. In order to finalise your accommodation booking, the full amount due is required in advance or a completed credit card authorisation form must be submitted.
Information regarding transfers to and from the airport will be made available at a later stage.
The Westin Cape Town’s Check in/out Policy
Normal check in time at hotels is 14:00 and check out is 11:00. Should you need guaranteed occupancy before 14:00 on the day of your arrival, the previous night should be reserved.
Terms and Conditions
- A completed registration and/or accommodation booking will be acknowledged within seven (7) days.
- A registration and/or accommodation booking will only be valid once full payment of the amount owed is received and cleared.
- All payments must be made payable to IAPCO 2016.
- All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR) within seven (7) days of invoice. Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged to the participant.
- All cancellations must be made and received in writing by the IAPCO 2016 Meeting Secretariat.
- Cancellation fees will be imposed as follows:
- Cancellations before 8 January will receive a full refund of all monies paid, less a 15% administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 8 January 2016, or for no-shows, and the participant will be liable for the full amount due in respect of registration fees and/or accommodation amounts due.
- A registration is transferable to a participant not yet registered only if the IAPCO 2016 Meeting Secretariat is informed in writing at least 72 hours prior to the start of the Meeting.
- A registration may not be shared, i.e. shared name tags will not be issued and name tags may not be shared.
- The IAPCO 2016 Meeting Secretariat reserves the right to amend the listed registration and accommodation rates should the prevailing rate of VAT (currently 14%) or the current tourism levy (currently 1%) be increased or changed. The same applies should any new levy or tax be imposed.
- Hotel guests are liable for any additional charges incurred during their stay and will be required to provide credit card details upon check in in order to cover any such extras.