You are welcome in Africa
The International Association of Professional Congress Organisers (IAPCO) hosted their 2016 Annual Meeting and General Assembly in Cape Town, South Africa.
The IAPCO 2016 Annual Meeting and General Assembly offered more than the traditional format. In addition to the two-and-a-half days of IAPCO meetings, participants enjoyed:
- A destination recently voted as the place to visit before you die!
- A social programme offering a special little piece of Cape Town, including a sundowner on top of Table Mountain, one of the world’s “New 7 Wonders of Nature”!
- An IAPCO pre-meeting bush safari, for that ‘must do’ African safari experience.
- The opportunity to gauge Africa’s readiness to host your international meetings by participating as a Hosted Buyer or visitor at Meetings Africa, Africa’s meeting showcase.
- The opportunity to make a difference – leaving a little bit of yourself behind by participating in the hands on CSR afternoon on Sunday afternoon; building, painting, child care, playing sport and making a difference in your own way.
Presentations which were authorised for publication are available on the Programme page.